Strong House senior day care services include:
- Breakfast and a full-course Lunch
- Daily Health Monitoring
- Medication Dispersal
- Personal Care Needs (including assisted showers)
- Massage Therapy
Certified drivers provide door-to-door transportation within a 10 mile radius of Strong House. Your loved one will get careful assistance on and off of the wheelchair-accessible bus.
- Community Outings
- A minimum of three outings each month
- Local area attractions
- Musical Entertainment
- Arts & Crafts
- Outdoor Gardening
- Intergenerational Visitors
- Holiday & Birthday Celebrations
- Daily Exercise Programs
Strong House clients engage in a variety of daily activities that maintain their physical and mental function.
- Monthly support groups
- Current insight on senior care
- Tips for families and caregivers
- Access to staff knowledge for questions
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Activity Calendar
Family caregivers have access to Strong House professionals for insight and information on caregiving at the Strong House and at home.